Veinofix I.V cannula
Description: With wings and with Injection port, with a needle
- Color-coded Port Cap as per EN ISO – 10555.
- Available in Normal OR Filter Hub Cover.
- USP standards Class VI compliance, thin-walled Catheters with PTFE, PUR, FEP, or ETFE Clear, and Radio-opaque are also available.
- The gently tapered catheter tip aligns with the needle bevel to provide a smooth transition from needle to catheter.
- The device is enabled with flat wings, and fold to allow secure fixation to skin with fixation tapes.
- The injection port has a one-way silicon retreating valve to facilitate extra medication by syringe without needle and to prevent backflow.
- The valve cap has a special design to facilitate two-point grips for cannulation.
- The device is available in a variety of lengths and gauges to accommodate procedural and patient needs.
- The product is designed with a transparent flashback chamber for immediate confirmation of venipuncture and to ensure smooth flow of blood OR any other fluids.
- Non-pyrogenic, Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide.